Newcastle plans to remove 7 players from the team

Browse By

Newcastle plans to remove 7 players from the team Ready to enhance the future trading market

Newcastle United have started planning their Premier League campaign next season. With the preparation of many players in the off season this season. along with a large army reinforcement from the budget by the Saudi capital group

“Salikadong” is flying high after they raised an investment budget of around 90 million pounds during the January trading market. They are now unbeaten in eight consecutive Premier League games (W5 D3), which is the first time since 2003-2004 that they have done eight games in a row like this, and they are now 14th. of the table, leading 5 points from the relegation zone, while the last 12 games remain

According to a report from The Times, Newcastle are preparing to overhaul. And at least seven players will be release from the team in order to prepare new players to add to the team, namely Dwight Gale, Mikel Almiron, Jamal Lewis, Issa. K Hayden, Karl Dalow, Emile Kraft and Ciaran Clark are on the list of releases, while defender Fabian Cher may be offer a contract extension. New additions Newcastle are also planning to renovate the training ground as well.

“We are looking at developments in several areas. Especially those that need to be dealt with in the short term. For the long term. I think the club is commit to increasing convenience. And more complete in the training field than before How long will it take? I don’t know either,” Newcastle manager Eddie Howe said UFABET.